Essential tools for atraumatic extraction
- Thin flexible periotome made of resilient stainless steel, most effective tools to cut periodontal ligaments
- Half twisted luxators made of flexible stainless steel
- Strong holding forceps
- sharp serrated curette for easy removal of inflammatory residual tissues in sockets
1. Easy Periotome
- Specialized thin alloy allows for easy cutting of the PDL towards the apex of the root. Recommend malleting to push periotome thru PDL
- Loosening up the roots
- Preparing purchasing points for easy luxators
2. Easy Lux
- Unique half twisted thin and flexible blade.
- Blade design allows for easy insertion into the PDL and easy luxation with minimal force.
- Minimizes damage to surrounding soft tissue and alveolar bone.
- Promotes Atraumatic extraction.
3. Easy Forceps
- Specialized tip design to hold the deeper body of tooth roots strongly
- Enhancing the luxating effect and possibility of root residue while minimizing damage to the alveolar bone.
4. Surgical Curette
- Serrated tip allows for easy curettage of soft tissue in extraction sockets.