- Collect autologous bone safely and quickly by minimizing bone loss during drilling.
- Made of special materials to reduce bone heating when drilling.
- World’s first silicone spring stopper which increases the number of uses by 50% compared to existing products on the market.
Collector Drill: Ø4, Ø5, Ø6, Ø7
- When drilling on cortical bone, drilling speed from 100rpm to 600 rpm with irrigation is recommended
- When drilling on cancellous bone, 50 to 100 rpm without irrigation is recommended
- Up to 10 harvests per drill is recommended for optimal performance
Stopper: Ø4, Ø5, Ø6, Ø7
- Silicone spring stop prevents drilling deeper than 4 mm